Friday, May 27, 2011

List of populations on the brink of achieving 5+ participants

I have just posted updated K=10 ADMIXTURE results for 27 different Dodecad populations.

However, there are several other populations that have 3-4 participants so far, so they are on the brink of reaching the 5-person mark that will allow me to use them in more experiments, and to post average proportions for.

So, if you belong to one of these populations, feel free to send me your data during the current submission opportunity:
  • Algerian_D
  • N_Italian_D
  • Dutch_D
  • Korean_D
  • North_African_Jews_D
  • Danish_D
  • Moroccan_D
  • Slovenian_D
  • Tunisian_D
  • Bulgarian_D
  • Mixed_Scandinavian_D
There are also 15 more populations with 1-2 individuals, as well as many individuals that are on my to-do list for population assignment.

So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to join.

In particular, I would love more samples from the Balkans, North Africa, the Near East, the Caucasus, Central Asia, or Siberia, as these are some of the most underrepresented regions, but all eligible submitters are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Is DOD692 another Bulgarian?
    It looks this person resembles more my family DOD025 and DOD110 than the other Bulgarian DOD368.
    I was wondering what was the norm for most Bulgarians.

    Eastara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have added my mother's data to the small pool of Slovenian samples. I'll try to spread the word so maybe we can get a few more.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete